Saturday 7 March 2015

Concert Outfit Ideas

If you are a teenager, and, like me you are mildly obsessed with multiple bands and/or singers, you might, hopefully attend quite a few concerts.  I have been lucky to go to quite a few concerts and so, despite my relative youngness and lack of fashion knowledge, I have decided to include a little guide for any of you concert goers who are keen to have a bit of help with picking an outfit.

Seated Concerts allow for a bit more freedom shoe wise.  As you can see in the first picture I was wearing sandals with a small wedge.  I wouldn’t however have worn these shoes to an mosh or GA concert.  

Exhibit A:  One Direction.  For the one direction concert I wore a sheer tank top, light wash jeans and ivory coloured sandals with a small wedge.  Caitlin is wearing a white singlet with a zip down the front and really nice cotton shorts.  Her shoes are converse.  Jacqui is wearing black jeans, a tank top and leather vest with wedged black combat boots.

Exhibit B:  Jas wears High waisted Jeans.  You can’t see it in this image but the jeans have a really cool navy with green plaid pattern.  Her top is a black strappy crop top and it perfectly matches her clothes.  She accessorised with a silver necklace and black wedged boots.  Note how Jas wears a cross body bag.  These are really good for General Admission or mosh pits because you can secure bag on your person and make sure it’s safe.



Exhibit C:  Jacqui wears shorts and a muscle tank, which is effortlessly cool.  By pairing it with a flannel and a bandana she’s added some colour.  Jacqui also wears wedged black boots and a cross body bag.

Exhibit D: I am wearing a floral dress from dangerfield because I still want to look a little girly.  Due to the fact that the concert is general admission I decided to pair the dress with black sneakers from Sportsgirl.




Exhibit E:  This is from the Katy Perry Concert.  Michelle and Jacqui are both wearing skater skirts and tank tops.  I am too but I paired mine with a flannel.  Nicola is wearing a blue skater dress with a cap sleeve that looks great and Chloe wears a white envelope skirt with a sheer black t shirt.


Exhibit F:  This is from the Bastille concert.  This concert was in winter so the clothing is a bit different.  Imogen wears a Paris T shirt and blue jeans.  Jacqui and I are both wearing muscle tanks and jeans.  I have paired mine with a leather jacket whereas Jacqui has opted for a denim jacket.  Caitlin wears black jeans, a long sleeve white t shirt and a leather vest.




I hope this gave you guys some ideas of concert outfits.  Keep your eyes peeled for another article soon.  

Find Me:
Youtube: Beinggeorgiarose
Instagram:  BeingGeorgiaRoseBlog
Polyvore: Beinggeorgiarose
Pintrest:  Beinggeorgiarose.





No comments: