Sunday 19 April 2015

A Gift Guide For Parents

My dad’s birthday is coming up so I am currently thinking of gift ideas for him and also starting to think of gift ideas for my mum so that I’m ready when her birthday rolls around.  And then I was thinking, “oh maybe some of you readers are struggling with ideas.”  So I decided to compile a list of ideas for you guys to use when your parents have birthdays.

Dad
  1. Books
  2. Food/Wine Magazine subscription
  3. Sunglasses
  4. Tie
  5. Shaving Cream (and stuff like that)
  6. Socks (maybe this is just my dad but he seriously loves socks)
  7. Cheesy/Funny T-shirt
  8. Chocolate
  9. Sports membership/memorabilia
  10. BBQ tools and an apron

Mum
  1. Candle
  2. Spa Voucher
  3. Nice Tea (think T2)
  4. Kitchen equipment/utensils
  5. Jewellery
  6. Sunglasses
  7. Chocolate
  8. Perfume
  9. Magazine subscription
  10. Books

I hoped this helped you guys, if it did please remember to follow that blog and to send the article on to friends so they can see it too.

Georgia Rose
xxx

Stalk Me
Blog: Being-georgia-rose.blogspot.com
Pintrest: Beinggeorgiarose
Youtube: Beinggeorgiarose
Instagram: Beinggeorgiaroseblog

No comments: