Friday 12 June 2015

A Summery Playlist

Songs that make me think of Summer.

For those of you unaware of our current cold snap here down under I am spending my entire time envisioning a world where summer is eternal and I am not getting cold.  Here are the songs that help me feel warm and that remind me of summer.

I did this blogpost in collaboration with some other blogger so check out links to their summer themed posts at the after you read mine.

  1. In the Summertime - Thirsty Merc (Some of you may recognise this as the theme song from Bondi Rescue)
  2. Boomerang - The Summer Set
  3. Shut Up and Dance - Walk the Moon
  4. Anything Can Happen - Ellie Goulding
  5. Can we Dance - The Vamps
  6. Cecilia (You’re breaking my heart) - The Vamps ft. Shawn Mendes
  7. Something Big - Shawn Mendes
  8. Bad Blood - Taylor Swift
  9. Check Yes Juliet - We the Kings
  10. Disconnected - 5 Seconds of Summer
  11. Long Way Home - 5 Seconds of Summer
  12. Basket Case - Green Day
  13. Show You - Shawn Mendes

See you guys soon for another post.

Georgia Rose

xxx


Their links:  (go to my contact me page for mine)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Bad blood and Cecilia :)x
aabgeenali.blogspot.com

Joana Freitas said...

I liked your playlist :)

xoxo, eighteenshadesofglitter.blogspot.pt