Tuesday 8 September 2015

A Shimmery Makeup Look

Hey guys,
Today's post is a makeup look that I wore for Fathers Day last weekend and I absolutely fell in love with it.

My foundation is from Revlon and I love it because it looks awesome in photos.  I have the shade 003 shell because I have fairly pale skin.

It's called Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect

The concealer I'm using is from BYS.  What's great about it is the duo, a concealer stick and a liquid.  It's great for an even an uncakey coverage

My bronzer is from the body shop.  It's great with an even coverage and it blends really well.

My eyeshadow is from MAC and is the palette Brownluxe, for this look I used the lightest shade as a base and the gold shade for a shimmer.

For a faux eyeliner I used the last colour and used a pointy brush to achieve a thin line to frame eyes.

My mascara is the Designer Brands lash extensions to help frame my eyes.  It builds really well and adds great definition.

My lipgloss is from MAC.  I don't know the shade but it's awesome and I love it a lot.

Here's the finished look:




No comments: