Tuesday 1 September 2015

My August/September Playlist

Hey guys,
This is a follow up post from my last playlist I posted, which was a summer playlist.
I hope you enjoy.

- She’s Kinda Hot by 5SOS 
- Drag Me Down by One Direction 
- Dear Darlin’ by Olly Murs 
- Black Magic by Little Mix 
- Imagination by Shawn Mendes 
- Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran 
- Beethoven by Union J 
- See you Again by Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth 
- Marvin Gaye by Charlie Puth ft. Megan Trainor 
- Want to Want Me by Jason Derulo 
- Miss Moving On by Fifth Harmony 
- Shut up and Dance by Walk the Moon
- Can’t Feel My Face by The Weeknd 
- 21 guns by Green Day - Jesus of Surburbia by Green Day 
- Centuries by Fall Out Boy


I hope you like this post,
Lots of Love,
Georgia Rose

xxx

Stalk Me:
YouTube : www.youtube.com/user/beinggeorgiarose 
Polyvore : Beinggeorgiarose 
Pinterest : Beinggeorgiarose 
Instagram : Beinggeorgiarose 

No comments: