Sunday 21 February 2016

Amsterdam Photo Diary

Hey guys,
as promised here is the next photo Diary Entry of my time in Amsterdam.
Amsterdam was an incredible city stop and I loved it there.



The houses along the canal were gorgeous

The food was great


I had my walking shoes on, and we barely stopped moving.




The bridges across the Canals were stunning.

As were all the little houses and streets.


For me the Rijkmuseum was a real highlight for me.  They had a phenomonal guided tour.




The parks were gorgeous. 
 This is the Westerpark.








A canal criuse is something I would seriously recommend




The Anne Frank house was the best place in Amsterdam I think.
It is a challenging place to visit but it was well worthwhile,
they've done an amazing job on the museum and it is kept in great condition.
They have a no photography policy inside,
but here's a photo of the outside.


And here's a photo of me outside.


This is probably the cutest takeaway coffee cup I've ever had.


And here's Adam and I at the "I am Amsterdam" sign.


I hope you guys enjoyed this post.

Georgia Rose,
xxx


No comments: