Monday 1 February 2016

SNAPSHOT: Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory

Hey guys,
I'm launching a new series on my blog today.
This series is called 'SNAPSHOT' and what it will be is a small insight into one event that I really enjoyed.

This 'snapshot' will explore my two small trips to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory in Skier's Plaza, Whistler.




Chocolate Covered Strawberries


Marshmallows on a stick with Chocolate and Sprinkles


I had a 'Famous' Butter Tiger Apple







These are what all the shelves look like.  The different options that they have are amazing.
I guess I'll have to go back one day to try the other stuff that they have.
There are cookies, fudge, toffee apples, marshmallow sticks, clusters, chocolate 'bombs' & More


Adam had a cookie.


This is a delicious dark chocolate Raisin Cluster


And my parents had a milk chocolate espresso bomb and a dark chocolate espresso bomb.

I hope you enjoyed this post.

See you next time,
Georgia Rose
xxx


No comments: