Sunday 31 January 2016

3 Quick and Easy Breakfast Ideas

Hey guys,

I'm back with another post for you all.
Today I will be sharing with you 3 easy to make breakfast ideas.
I am loving these all for back to school and I'm finding them fabulous.

I hope you enjoy,


Breakfast Number One:
2 Tablespoons of Quinoa
1 Tablespoon of Yoghurt
1 Handful of Blueberries


Breakfast Number Two:
2 Tablespoons of yoghurt
1 Small handful of strawberries
1 Small handful of blueberries
Sprinkle on some Almond Flakes.


Breakfast Number Three:
1 Cup of Coconut Water/Water/Milk/Almond Milk (it's literally just up to what you prefer)
1 Banana
2 Tablespoons of Protein Powder
3 Ice Cubes (for the Australian Summer)

Optional:
- Immune System Booster
- Honey
- Cocoa Powder


So that's it for this post.
I hope it gave you some Breakfast Inspo.
Enjoy.

Georgia Rose,
xxx

No comments: