Tuesday 19 January 2016

Winter Warm - Super Easy Makeup Look

Hey guys,

I’m back.  This post is a winter makeup look, that is super easy, takes almost no time and looks natural but flawless.


This BB Cream is great, but a little goes a long way, so I’d encourage you to take it easy when applying it.


The Brush I use for applying my base makeup is always this Sportsgirl Kabuki Brush.  It’s a great brush that is super affordable!  I think it sells for just $12.95!!



For my Eye shadow I’m using this MAC Brownluxe palette.  For my lid I’ve chosen the top colour which is a shimmery white.  I’ve then used the second shade, a matte brown, in my crease.  For a slightly more shimmery look I’d recommend using the shimmery gold colour as it has a beautiful texture and finish. 


The mascara I’ve chosen is the Body Shop Divide and Multiply Mascara in the shade Brown.  This is my go to mascara and I think it’s fabulous!


The Lip gloss I’ve chosen to complete this look is a MAC lipglass.  I honestly don’t know what shade it is, but I love the nude tone to it.

Here’s the finished look!!

I hope you liked this post.  
See you Soon,
Georgia Rose
xxx

No comments: