Friday 1 January 2016

New Years Resolutions - 2016

So it's that time of the year.

For many of you, it's already 2016.  I'm on holiday in Canada at the moment so it is still just the dying hours of 2015, and what a year it's been.  I wrote about that yesterday, so may sure to check out that post down below.

I am not always a fan of New Years Resolutions because I find that sometimes in the heat of the moment we commit ourselves to doing things that we don't actually want to do, or goals that are unattainable and that promotes a negative mindset.

Having said that these past few weeks I have come up with some new goals for the coming year and I feel like by putting out on my blog, on the internet I am more likely to stick to these goals.

I've grouped my goals and each one belongs to a different category or part of life so that hopefully by the end of 2016 my whole life is just a little bit better.

My academic goal for 2016 is to just go above and beyond in all my classes.  This goal is fairly vague but I want to try to improve my general attitude and ability in school.

My personal health goal is to be fitter.  I'm taking up running again and goal is to be a fitter person by the end of 2016.

My final goal is a goal for my blog.  My goal is to increase my dedication to my blog and my youtube.  My goal is to post 52 times to my blog by the end of the year (on average once a week.)  and to post 12 times to my youtube (on average once a month.)

Thanks for reading this guys.

Have an awesome 2016.

Georgia Rose,
xxx

No comments: