Friday 11 December 2015

Blogmas 2015: My Christmas Playlist

Hey guys,

I'm back.  I'm so sorry that I had a bit of a lapse in uploads recently and haven't posted for every day of Blogmas so far.

I am back though and I have another awesome christmassy post for you guys.

My Christmas Playlist
(In order to keep it not too long, I have limited it to only one version of every christmas song)


  1. I wish it could be christmas everyday - Olly Murs (originally by Wizzard)
  2. Merry Christmas Everybody - Slade
  3. All I want for Christmas is you - Mariah Carey
  4. I'm gonna be the first one - Harry Connick Jr.
  5. The Happy Elf - Harry Connick Jr.
  6. Auld Lang Syne - James Taylor
  7. Santa Clause is Coming to Town - Diana Krall
  8. The Christmas Song - Michael Bublé
  9. White Christmas
  10. Let it Snow
  11. Little Drummer Boy
  12. Christmas Mash up - Only the Young
  13. Santa Baby - Betsy Blue English
There you go.  That's my christmas playlist for this Christmas.

Comment your favourite christmas song down below.

See you soon for more Blogmas,
Georgia Rose
xxx

No comments: