Tuesday 1 December 2015

Blogmas Day One: Simple Christmas Room Decor

Hey guys,  It's December 1st here in Australia so here's Blogmas Day One!

Today's post is three easy room decor ideas for this December.

Idea Number One: Mini Christmas Tree.
Putting up a little festive decoration on my bedside table helps me to get into the Christmas Spirit.  this little tree is one that I bought two days ago for $4.50 and it's super cute.  I put two little snow domes at the base of it and it looks adorable.

Idea Number Two: Throw Pillows
Having throw pillows on their bed is something most people do.  These throw pillows are special ones that I bought in for the Christmas season.  They are hand made and a bit rough but you can also buy throw pillows from local shops.

Idea Number Three:  Christmas Candles.
Christmas scented candles are a lovely touch to any room in the Christmas season.  The scent and colour they provide helps get me into the Christmas spirit, especially when it's so warm and unchristmassy outside.


There you go guys!  Three christmas room decor ideas for this December.

I hope you enjoyed and make sure to check back again tomorrow for Blogmas Day Two.
Comment down below what other Christmas Videos you would like to see in Blogmas.

Lots of Love,
Georgia Rose
xxx

Christmas Joke:
Who is Santa's favourite Singer???
Elf-is Presley.

No comments: