Wednesday 30 December 2015

What I got for Christmas 2015.

Hey guys,

So I know that these are super super popular on Youtube and with lots of other bloggers so I though I'd do a quick little What I got for Christmas Post, featuring most of my Christmas, but not all of them.  This is because I only have photos of presents that I took on Christmas Day.  I thought I'd have more time to take some more photos on Boxing Day but we had a flight to catch.

Quick Disclaimer:  I'm not trying to Brag or Boast, but I know that a lot of people like these sorts of posts.

I've included links to where you can buy these gorgeous items if you wanted too, but there's a couple I couldn't find.

Here we Go:


I got these gorgeous 12 Kikki K Quote & Inspiration Cards
and a Colouring in Book called Indian Serenity from my cousins.




My other cousins got me this amazing 2016 journal, that I can't wait to use!

My little brother got me these two books that I'd put on my Christmas List
The second is The Lost Tudor Princess by Alison Weir, who is one of my favourite authors.


From Santa I got the new Adele CD 25, which is amazing!


From some of my other cousins I got a dusk voucher.
I also got a voucher for Event cinemas and a Myer gift card.


Santa I got the game Articulate, which looks really fun.

My parents gave me this awesome hoodie.
I love it!



My parents got me the Fitbit Flex, which is something I had on my christmas list.
They gave me it alongside a set of other fitbit bands, which is awesome because I can swap them.
It came with a pink band, but I now also have light blue, red and navy.


Thanks for reading this post. 
As I'm now away I have a few posts in the works so keep your eyes peeled.

Georgia Rose,
xxx

No comments: