Thursday 31 December 2015

2015 Recap

Hey guys,

because it is now the end of the year I wanted to do a review of what's happened this year.  I'll do it by month and will pick a few memories from each month.


Cheer's to a great 2015 and an even greater 2016!
(Apple Juice and Lemonade anyone)


In January I went to whistler in Canada and had a great time.  I also saw the vamps live in concert at the Hordern Pavilion which was amazing.

I saw McBusted open for One Direction at Allainz Stadium and I saw Mcbusted at their own show at the Metro on George St.  In February my friends and I also held our now-to-be annual Galentines sleepover where we celebrate our single-ness.

In March my friend Jacqui and I went with my parents to see Ed Sheeran live at the Sydney Entertainment Centre.  This was also the month when we went to watch the Super 15, always a highlight for me.

In April, my family and I went to Canberra.  I actually love Canberra and a short city trip is a great holiday escape.  That month was when we also celebrated my Dad's birthday, on ANZAC day (the 25th of April).

May was a quieter month for the social, travelling part of my personality, but it was the month for Da Vinci & Engineering challenges with school.

In June I finished the first semester of year 9, and to celebrate my mum and I went to see Les Miserables.  It was amazing.  The very next day, I jetted off for Japan with my school for our music tour.  That was an experience I will never forget, and Japan was a great place to get to experience alongside some of my closest friends.

In July, I went to the Gold Coast while my dad ran the Gold Coast marathon and while we were up there I got to see some of my extended family which was lovely.

In August at school we skyped an astronaut but the highlight of the month was celebrating my mum's birthday.

September started off slowly but on the 19th we departed the land of Oz again and went to England. This whole trip to the Uk was amazing!  Visiting Bath and Cardiff were amazing and I loved Oxford.

In October our trio continued and I fell in love with Amsterdam.  Upon our return to the UK, I had the time of my life in London, this was where I celebrated my 15th Birthday with friends from primary school.  It was in this time that we visited Cambridge and watched more rugby.

In November I was thrown back into school work, with my first ever Exam block.  It was in November that I completed my Australian Barista Course Certification and started applying to jobs.

Oh, December, what a month it's been.  This month I hit two HUGE milestone's for my blog.  The first 5000 page views is truly incredible and quite extraordinary.  I never quite thought that my blog would reach 2000 let alone 5000 views.  The second milestone was 1000 instagram followers, which is insane and marvellous at the same time.

After school finished and we celebrated Christmas at home my family and I set off for North America, after a two day Pit-Stop in Seattle, USA we've driven up to Whistler in British Columbia ready to start 2016 the same way we started 2015, in the snow.

Thank you all for reading my blog, watching my videos and paying attention to me in 2015.  Have a marvellous new year and may 2016 be an awesome year for all of us.

Georgia Rose,
xxx

No comments: