Wednesday 2 December 2015

Blogmas Day Two - What to get your Friends for Christmas!

Hey guys,  I'm back for Blogmas Day Two.

Today's post is a gift guide full of ideas of what you can get your friends for Christmas.  I've tried to include a range of different ideas because I'm sure that your friends are as different and diverse and with differing interests as mine are.

1. Adult Colouring Book.  This is one for the artsy friends, the creative types, you know, the ones who love arts and crafts.  I actually bought this one for a friend of mine in our Secret Santa this year.  I love it because it's a practical size to make a good gift and it's just really pretty.

The one I bought for Jas was Bali art themed but they have loads of really awesome ones that you could choose depending on what your friends likes.

You can buy it HERE!

2. Gift Vouchers.  I know that a lot of people get a little but anti-voucher around Christmas time but to be perfectly honest with you guys, I don't see a problem.  Vouchers are great because they give your friend, the gift receiver ultimate choice.  Especially good for clothing when you might not know what size you have to buy for your friend.

3.  Books.  Ok, I don't really have an explanation for this one.  Books are just great.  And this present is one of my favourites to be on the receiving end of.  These are perfect presents.

4. Notebooks.  Equally as good as novels, notebooks and journals are a phenomenal present.  Pretty and patterned notebooks make great gifts as they are not only incredibly useful but they're also a nice gift.

5. Stationary.  Stationary is a great gift.  It's also a perfect gift to give teenagers because at the end of the day we all need stationary for school.  Brands like Kikki K and Typo make great gifts.

6. Photo Frame.  A personalised gift is always a great idea and a photo frame of you and a friends is a lovely present idea.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and make sure to check back tomorrow for Blogmas Day Three.

See you guys soon,
Georgia Rose
xxx

Christmas Joke:
How did the snowman get to work?
He rides an icicle!!

No comments: